Are you tired of being single and lonely? I don’t blame you because nobody wants to be alone. Deep inside you desires to be intimate with someone who shares your interests and passion. You may have your justifiable reasons for not having a girlfriend. However, before you will set on a quest to get a girlfriend you also need to put into consideration the benefits of being single. In every cloud there is a silver lining. There is a bright side to any situation. If you are single and lonely, then you should be happy to have these benefits.
Being single and unattached have some benefits that you can savor. Who knows? You might miss the joys of being single when you are already in a relationship with someone. It is said that before anyone can enjoy your company, you should be able to enjoy your own company. This means that in order to be more attractive to the opposite sex, you should have your own life and you enjoy living it. Before you get a girlfriend, I would like you to call to mind the benefits of being single. Believe it or not, there are some benefits of being single. Here are a few of them:
1. You no longer have to please anyone. Being single allows you to please the person that matters most. Which is you! When you had a girlfriend, you were so conscious about your looks, the way you act and the way you talk. Now that you no longer have a significant other to please, you are now at ease.
2. You can now save a lot of money. Can you still remember the time and cost of your last date in a fancy restaurant? It was costly, wasn’t it? However, it was worth it. Having no girlfriend means having no date. Consequently, you can cut your spending to a minimum. You can stay at the comfort of your room all alone. That is the price of not having a girlfriend. Only you who know what you are doing when you are all by yourself. In your case, it’s practical and cost efficient.
3. You are your own man. When you were in a relationship, it is unavoidable that your partner will influence your decisions. You are tired of it. Now that you are single and lonely, you make all the important decision by yourself as it should be. No more nagging girlfriend who keeps on telling you what to do.
4. You can now carry on your life at your own pace. Back in the time when you have someone to hold at night, you felt as if you are chasing something. You were afraid to be left out of something. Especially when your partner is on a fast pace. Now that you are alone and single, you can take your time. You can speed things up or slow things down to your liking.
5. No more lovers’ quarrels. Well, conflict is part of a relationship. In conflict, bonds are strengthened and solutions can be found. A few cat fights here and there are acceptable and normal but too much is not healthy. In your current state, you no longer have to worry about any of that because you don’t have any girlfriend to quarrel with.
6. The chances of paranoia and jealousy are reduced to zero. When you had a girlfriend, you felt uneasy when a third party is around especially if that person is of your caliber. By the time you are away from your lover, your imagination begins to run wild. Accusations sprout like mushrooms and the temper flares up. Right now that you are single and lonely, you are now free from any of that.
7. You have more time with your male buddies. When you were in a relationship, you are divided between your male buddies and your girlfriend. Now that you are single and lonely, you can focus more on having a great time with your friends. So you can now say bye to conflicts and role confusion.
8. You don’t have to go to gatherings if you don’t want to. When you had a girlfriend, she kept on dragging you to social gatherings that you don’t care about. Now that you are single and lonely, you can choose to go to any occasions that you like and when you feel like it.
9. You are care-free every day. When you had a girlfriend, you have to remember certain dates in order to please her. You have to remember to give her gifts on her birthday and holidays. Don’t forget your anniversary else she will not talk with you for a week. Having a girlfriend is a lot of work sometimes.
10. You have more time for your passion and career. When you don’t have a girlfriend, you don’t need to compromise for another person. If you want to finish a degree, you can stay single for awhile so that you can focus more on your career. Your choice on putting your eyes on the prize will be justified. The girls can wait.
Now, can you see? Being alone and single is not that bad. Celebrate the fact that you are single because time will come when you will find the person who is right for you. She could prevent you from enjoying the benefits of being single. You have to be happy of your current state that you are in which most men despise.
Who knows? You will no longer be single tomorrow! What you can do as of the moment is to sharpen yourself, learn how to find a girlfriend and to enjoy the current state that you are in. If you learn how to attract and seduce women, then you won’t be single for long. Thus, it is crucial to enjoy your single life while it lasts because you might get a girlfriend sooner or later.